1/-1 Matchmaking Event July 2nd - Official Feedback/Poll post
Its been quicker matchmaking, and a lot more equal. It potentially could fix matchmaking. As bottom tier it is les of a pain than before, but also less interesting. Which tank would you prefer?
My clans opinions vary on the pros and cons. Awarded for destroying three or more enemy tanks or tank destroyers with a light tank. Today has been absolutely worst day ever in this game!
- Maybe like some have mentioned already it might just want to be a lower tiered implementation to help newer players grasp and enjoy the game more.
- As an owner I am not upset by this test nor would I be if the change becomes permanent.
- We have to remember it's just a test.
- It is way better than it use to be.
- Actually finding it pretty boring to be honest.
Join or host a Dota Auto Chess Lobby
And the games I've experienced are truly competitive!
There should be a follow up poll or email survey to ask how everyone felt about it. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you. Cruncher would be but not active detail below Thought there was at least one more contract like this.
Matchmaking - qihl Dota Underlords
- This is just my simple minded opinions.
- It has to have many hooks to keep many different players interested for as long as possible thus fun.
- Myself and some clans mates who I've spoken to about this issue are excited for this experiment.
1/-1 Matchmaking Event is now available - Official Feedback Post
Will there be other issues, maybe, but, that is why this is only a test. End of passion play, double dating crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Even if pmm tanks got buffed I still wouldn't want to keep them I would rather of brought a different tank. Other then that I'm not fussed if it becomes permanent or not to be completely honest. Please share your feedback in this post.
The targets must be at least two tiers higher than the player's tank. But with that said we have alot of veterans that hang in the lower tiered areas already and this will just benefit them more so. Share your feedback or concerns in this post! But there are people who will always complain no matter what. And that can only be good for everyone.
No i am not looking forward to it, and i have not enjoyed it so far edit. It was a much more competitive environment the games where a lot more even and there was a lot less of the Steam-Rolling effect happening. But what happens to pmm tanks? And players who had quit the game, dating are now playing again. Some other tt tanks might need changes as well.